About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Friday, January 31, 2014

Lunar New Year

Happy Lunar New Year!! Currently my house has too many people, so I am having a retreat in my own bedroom. Was helping out in the kitchen for the steamboat, and my dad's sworn-brothers were complimenting me whilst teasing my mom. Our relationship has always been not too well, but it is not the estrangled one - we just cannot communicate - something that we dragged too long to even try to retify it. So tey said 'This daughter of yours deserve to be doted as much as the others, plus she is so witty (like daddy) etc..' I enjoyed to see how she changed the topic abruptly.

I know that there were times I did mentioned that I hate her, that was because I think I love her too much. I was simply disturbed by the fact that my mum is never impressed by me, & all I cared was her to praise me for everything I did well. Never happened; but she is a critic when I does the slightest wrong. NOW, I choose to live a life that I deserved to - I will be lying if I claim that I stop yearning for her to love me.

This is one of the many reasons why I adore Eminem, I respect his candid-ness & people like us who expresses ourselves are the ones that are unlikely to habour ill-intention, especially to our family. I love my family, for now - apart from the goal to promote humanity & myself, MY FAMILY members are top in my list. I will kill anyone who touches them; they are my bottom-line.

I am very impressed with the fact that in his latest album, he found peace with himself to forgive himself & his mom. Most importantly, he expressed my undescrible words to my mum. I appreciate this so much... ...  too much....I guessed we grow and changes everyday... Let this song do the talking.



Well, I am officially JOBLESS as of yesterday, since I might have to go back and help them out so it is not YET a real goodbye to my old office.. Of course, I am overly-excited to start my new job, people, environment & things to learn. I really have too many goals to achieve this year, and I wish to do it well!

Last night I met a Brit who he reminds me about you, the way he tried to pick me up was very unique (reminded me of the day I walked to you). He did a palm reading (I doubt that he really know how to), but as a Harvard guy.. he was pretty convincing. He said that I will be successful, with 2 daughters, good family and etc.. Hahaha, I wish life is as easy as he described.

Whatever it is, I am happy that you are doing well in whereever you are at... .... I am comtemplating to check if you are keen to join me to Hanoi, but I guess not.

Adious,
Sandral

No comments: