About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Which is harder: The pain of undergoing a divorce or learning how to love again?

没有一点点防备也没有一丝顾虑, 他就这样出现在我的世界里带给我惊喜...情不自已.
可是又在我不知不觉中悄悄的消失, 从我的世界里没有音讯剩下的只是回忆.
尽管他我是陌生人是过路人, 但彼此还是感觉到了对方的一个眼神,一个心跳,一种意想不到的快乐,好像是一场梦境;命中注定.
"世界之大为何我们相遇难道是缘分 难道是天意"- 我苦恼的问自己,不知不觉发现一个事实.
他存在我深深的脑海里,我的梦里,我的心里,我的歌声里..

2 more days to be the weirdest 5th months, I dont even know what I am counting on but I am still counting.. Perhaps I am not busy enough, now that I lighted myself a lot now that she is attached & naturally everyone have been asking about mine too. If you are curious about my Facebook married status, that is an April fool's joke which Daniel & I have decided to play a prank with everyone. Bad for him, no one believed him because he is just too playful. As for me, thank you for all the ADVANCED blessings, I truly appreciates it. However, if you know me well - I have a different standards for flings & boyfriends (potential husband to be). Dont get me wrong, he is charming but it will take me more than 6 hours of chatting to marry someone (that is me). I am crazy but not enough to use my future as bargaining chips for fun.

Skyped with one of my favorite ladies in the world, I am happy & excited to have the idea of spending Xmas & New Year's Eve together. Definitely a wild one... ....

How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you, and longer if I can.
How long will I need you? As long as the seasons need to follow their plan.
How long will I be with you? As long as the sea is bound to wash upon the sand.
How long will I want you? As long as you want me to, and longer by far.
How long will I have to wait to be noticed & loved by you???

I love the fact of loving you but I need more than memories... ...

I will be swamped with work & life in June & July.. YESH, Swamped
Laos to July, Batam to August, November to Hong Kong, December - Birthday to Cambodia (I think) & Xmas to Thailand

Paintball, World Cup, Dieting, Diner en Blanc, DragonBoating & good friends will keep me busy for now.

No comments: