About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What is the price of pursuing of happiness?

The question of ‘What do I want?’ should co-exist with the above question, so to be focused about our objective. As an ambitious individual, at the same time, lucky me – I have no idea what great things I did in my lifetime, but one thing I know for sure is that something up in the heaven has always covered me well enough.


This question came to me randomly after a lunch appointment with Andrew & Charles 3 weeks ago, followed by The Bible & reading towards the last chapter of ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’. Thru all of these, I understand better about the very concept of “Everything has a price to pay”.

The answer to these thoughts came slapping at my face, after a week of dwelling about the question of unknown amount of haters / enemies I have. When the High Priest was coaxing Romans to crucify Jesus, as to suppress the followers & maintained its sacred front. I was wondering why wasn’t Jesus angry about the fact that the people chose to listen to words of whispers, and as a result of the release of the murderer instead of him. A similar situation happened to me, with regards to the fact why I wasn’t chosen in the previous race. Why do I have to go thru more sufferings when I am the strong & sensible one, the one who seeks & speak the truths?


Jesus prayed to God and asked for his forgiveness to the people as they do not know what they are doing. What Jesus does not know is that he only was a spirit in human body, but he was the son of the almighty; and he honestly thought that the seven deadly sins does not live in the body of a human. Unfortunately it does, at the moment Adam & Eve consumed the forbidden fruit and Cain killed Abel – they lives with us. I do feel jealously living inside me at times, but thank God it was never that great for me to harbor bad intentions on people. I have no such free time to waste on them, at least I speaking for up to this moment I living until.

This post is doubtlessly a lil philosophical; most people are unable to comprehend at all. It is pointless of me to explain to you if you have not explored life in this perspective & let alone the answer, could just be a waste of time.  


In Hanoi, I met a couple who sent me wisdom about love & make me understand a lil more about it. I could actually sees thru those pair of eyes when they looked at each other – even after 10 years of being together. I said to them, I thought I saw you but I think that was just me being deluded. The London guy said to me that he was a divorcee and met this French lady (the love of his life) even before he met his ex-wife, but it did not happen. After all of these, she is mine again – he once puzzled about the work of fate. He said ‘Just let it be, let your feelings flow – The harder you want to bury it, the more difficult it will be. If you would just let it flow, at some point, you will discover that you are not missing him that much.’

Guess what, I walked pass the convenient store we were at last night & stood there to giggle a lil. After living for 24 years, you are my only regret I ever have was the day I let you slip out of my hands. I am still battling the million questions after 104 days passed by in a wink. The kind of love I wanted is you, why did you cross my life and will I just be meeting a second best? Or that could be your false side? I guess you are well enough, perhaps met someone else & had me forgotten too long ago too. I am coping well too, I still have the urge to keep in touch with you but I do not want to disturb you at all. I am glad that I managed to love you, and not someone else. I had a couple of guys mingling around, but I have decided to cut all away as I am not ready for anyone yet. Perhaps soon enough, I will definitely be & I have to be.

In the meantime, I am undergoing a diet plan to cut down 6kg at least. Fun is always with me, despite the fact that I have not been participating my usual activity at all – My friends are giving up on me, so do I. Life will be simple for me, other than work, I will be exercising 3 weekdays, Friday & Saturday will be drink days with Saturday and Sunday as Dragon Boating practices to prepare for Boracay competition. I will be taking a small trip once a month, and my next long trip will be in July-August I supposed. Till next time.

With love,

Sandral

No comments: