About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Asset Lesson

Hmm..HI welcome to the second part of my blogging..

Sat..5 May 07

Woke up at 12 plus lunch wit F.O.C and Jun Long..F.O.C was ill..hmm..but Nitey Programme still carried on=)...Evening..Baby was studying wit mistress(JAMES) in library..I was preparing the Steamboat..Soon Guan, Pei Hao and F.O.C said delicious ..I know!heehee..Wht a small world, SG met his Primary Sch besite in my house..My sister's bf !!

Hmmm..Clubbed in St James...tour in St James..then process back to Powerhouse to Dance & dance..nth exciting..but jus tht we went home..

Sun..6 May 07

At home for the whole damn day..Feelin abit Empty...Baby Boy studyin wit Mistress again in Mistress House..OMG!!heehee..Was at home till the vaxatious F.O.C wants to see me.. We went to Admiralty Park to chat though she is sick..

Monday...Ytd..7 May 07

Work..then to library and walk around and home=)

This is my summary abt tht friendship..

"The drudery friendship makes me feel so acrimonious and i started to be perceive of alot more things..Being perverse is not the way to quell this...I dubious abt this friendship.. I implored GOD for an answer..and i think he replied me..
We are cognizant abt the stuation ; i do even u dont..so what did you comment?
It can only construe you aint interested..if you're goin to read this, is actually premonition tht you either treat this as nothing or you'll express it as you are not at fault..is okie,who likes to be thwart rite?
Is jus a pretext to cajole myself ; let mi be the sinister then you are bound to earn condolence then..
The promulgate of the conflict is surfacin clearly in front of us and became rampant..I cant duress the rest to listen and be convinced by my story..But still hab some confidants who still makes me not seen as a fiasco=)"- Sandral Owin=)

Hmmm..cried when i reach home, luckily Baby Boy is online to comfort me..Enought to stable my emotions..i glad he was there wit me and now=) hmm..Chatted wit my 4 confidants..they are different but alike=) i love them alot..

Today..8 May 07

Work and blogged 2 long piece of essay today..goin out to dine wit a friend later..miss my boy still should be meetin him..will be revisin my studies in the office after publishin this=)

Thanks for wastin ur time wit mi..

No comments: