About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Delinquent Journal

I been thinkin how to start today entry! Start from firday or now..Hmm..not last firday=) is the Last firday of April=)..My friend especially tht nagger is forcin me to write something now! Okie Okie i shall write the overdue one first.

Sat..28/4/07

When back home about 1 plus after our drinking and Buk Kut Teh session=) Not so bad..all of us were quite voluble especially Cai Yu after the drinkz=)..Hopefully there a next round,ya'? Wow..F.O.C improved in her drinking skill, is laudable!

Oh..Remembered..Sat afternoon was replete wit sweat=). F.O.C and me, we both woke up late..but still managed to rush there for the beautiful hot sun.Hmm..her mum and aunt are waiting for us, she is reprehensible for our lateness!!=x

*AHEM* anyway volleyball is the main purpose tht motives mi to go to Sentosa..hehe..Siloso Beach is my hideout soon goin to be Cafe de mar..that is a freakin glomourous place, the beautiful pool =) and people there are nice like mad..After a day of volley training, is impressive tht both of us improved..WELL DONE, OWIN=)

For our dinny, we hab stingray(F.O.C. fav)..hmmm..not bad!! Then musical foundain is the finale of the day..remmeber to watch it if feasible when u spendin ur day there=). Lastly we all hab to revert to our island..heehee BY CABLE CAR!! F.O.C was completely straight inside..WAHAHA!!

Sun..29/04/07

As usual went out wit my honey boy=)

Mon..30/04/07

My whole mind was excited abt SPIDERYMAN!! PETER PARK=) WEE..met my Spidyboy after his gym=)

Tuesday..1 May 07

Out wit Honey boy, F.O.C and Ronnie!! 3 of us were late cos of F.O.C again..she is never goin to change but is okie cos is uique,ya' ? So dun change!!Stay the same!!..Nice movie..and we processed to shoppin in pair then meet up for dinny in Fish & Co. ..

Dinny aftermath, Sharon urged to leave,follow by Ronnie..THEN left my baby boy and me for our own sweet time=)

Wed..2 May 07

Back achin in the morning so missed work..Met Chirstiane for the first time ( i was late) =)..Nice girl..We hab alot on common..so the day is like interminable for us..Eat,Drink AND walk..She haben not been to Orchard for a long time..Btw she's not a local..we met BabyBoy.,he was catchin Spidery again wit colleages this time.Wasted of money!

I brought Christiane to Clark Quay by foot=). Look around;being looked too..Then clubbed in Phunk Bar for awhile chatted wit Lousie(BOSS there). Hmm...alot of malay..Christiane was eyein at a malay boy but ya nth happened=)..We took the second last train home..and i alighted at Khatib for the last train..cos MY BOY is in there=)

Thursday...3 May 07

Jus Work..nth special..and study..

Friday..4 May 07

Hmm..I really cant remembered cos it was an Amicable day=)

Catch Up wit my next blog..after you finished this=)..I appreciates it=)

No comments: