About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Friday, May 11, 2007

Histrionics changes

HOHOHO..hard to see me posting a blog on firday..Hmmm...tuesday & wed are 2 lackluster days..hmmm..Recently i in love wit a song by D.K - Ride For Ya..wowowowo~~~~~woooo~~
Hmmm...jus scrutintze on the lyrics and beats=)..

I feel so weak and my brain is full of him when i heard it..I was thinking if the love tht used to besiege me are gone,what, how i supposed to do? When i singin this song, i hab to admit it thwart my ego..The song is reverberating inside me..Go try listen to it;it worth..hmmm...Danity Kane - Ride for you =)

Ytd, F.O.C (SHARON) & me went to Supercut to cut our hair..hmm..i'm further layer my hair.. =) Next round i going to cut short..I stickin to this designer(hairstylist)..She's good..F.O.C. kinda tranqull i should say...While we are eating our dinner,She called..well, i almost cry wit her..I miss her i feel her saddness..everything..She the person i misses/cry so much for..The love and bond is too much..I hate to see her gettin hurt..Harm her again i'll kill you...I was so mean to curse tiff and bf to break cos this will teaches her a lesson tht relationship can NEVER compared to Kinship & Friendship...

Today,Work but meetin him so he spark my life=) I love him..might be watch a mitnight movie in CWP...=)

Tml ..SENTOSA AGAIN=)

No comments: