About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Maudlin Entry

Time is so drudery today, the pesky CLOCK moving damn slow right at my sight!! Well this week is a moodless week=)

Monday is Monday blue day
Tuesday is a clubbing day
Wednesday is a lazy day
Thursday is a holiday
Firday is a self off day
Sat & Sunday is a given holiday

So can you tell the disparates of the day above?
NO!! cos is a slack week !@%$*^&^

Last thursday and firday nth special=) WORK and home..
Saturday bought a GUESS wallet..=p
Sunday K-ing and shoppin with F.O.C
Mon, ytd met my honey boy..he said to mi now he cant without me=) I'm touched..
Love is jus so crazy!!

Well, while we were eating dinny in KFC..i asked him are u still plannin to work in SIA after ur bond? He replied, no he will either work in middle east or europe. Then i asked "then wht about mi if we are still together?" He said "of cos leave together"

But i never wan to leave this country..my friends and everything are/will be here..Nvm i dun wan to get brood over such thing first i'm still young=)

Was quite bored F.O.C is sick & pei ee can only online for awhile. then i saw liyana online..
Ytd i wrote a testimonial to Liyana and then a song jus flashed into my brain. A great song then i tried to forget but cant.. was a crazy one durin the first season of Singapore Idol. A song i will recognise the faces i missed by this song.

Alot of emotion runnin in me and jus now i chatted wit Liyana then i suddenly remember tht jo& tag in her blog and i asked her "are you still contactin joanne?" She said they exchange no. for school purposes..hmm..I'm kinda shocked not cos of they will be close in future or wht so ever
But the way she replied me thought tht i mind about it..hmm..i grown to be altruistic and i let out my ternerity to bless my friend. We all hab to agree that every stages of our life we change..but i remember and keep the one i known in my heart. Also i try to giv them the impression tht we are not drifted..

The song is a song i sang it in class to you before,Liyana, can u remember?

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowin you can always count on me,For sure
That wht friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That wht friends are for

While i typing the 6 short sentences my tears fall onto my cheek and i din regret it=)

For those who still dunno wht the song is or trying to recall, jus click the URL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhaF34Pyt9w&mode=related&search=

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you
And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try to feel
The way we do today
And then if you can remember

Before i forget to acknowledge you, here i jus wanna say "THIS ENTRY IS FOR YOU"
and i appreciates Hui Shan and you for being there in my darkness moment.Thanks for knowin me so much and i never regret knowin you=)

Well, you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

and then for the times when we're apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
These words are comin' from my heart
And then if you can remember, oh

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH if i had nv tell you this=)

And MS JAPAN won 2007 MISS UNIVERSE=)

No comments: