About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Laconic Post

Omg Omg..pls dun miss Bridge to Terabithi this movie, it might be abit drudgery at first however the half-time was good..*p.s i sheared cos i can feel them in reality

I've jus decided to abstemious but not LOSE WEIGHT!! cos I've been taking varacious dinny!! It is kinda of hard so i implore those food to LEAVE ME alone

Well working in a office is vicissitudes for me..cos it really makes mi crave for SLEEP!!
So for the whole day today i hab been idling & surfing net!!

I was looking at all the

BILLIONAIRES & MILLIONAIRES
in the World & Local respectivetly=)

Recently I did a small investment=) Dun ask much!!Hopefully it works!!hehe

Hmm..did I miss out anything I wanna say? Let mi do a recap!

Tues: Went to the library & Liyana's house

Wed :Sharon(FOC) or Baby Boy

Thur: Angry wit BB..

Fir: OH...I CELEBRATED BABY BOY birthday..stayed up till Sat morning

Sat: CHIN JUN LONG BURSTDAY!! I <3>


Sun: At home slackin!!

Mon: I was in repose cos MONDAY BLUE and starting to read MY PALS BLOG!!

tues: Nag my peiee "PLS UPDATE UR BLOG" and met BABY BOY for Next

today: Had a 2 hours meeting!! crackin my brain to think of a design for the Company newsletter..& F.O,C aint free for me cos she is out wit LESY*hais*

And alot of upgrading and disturbance will be happenin in my blog allrite!! But i willdo it fast=)

Oh YA, I MISSED OUT some EXCLUSIVE NEWS!!

First I very very very proud of myself cos I left wit 26 Chapters out of 46 Chapter for my Barron Book=)


Secondly PEIEE IS COMING BACK!!

Thirdly Though I did my English but not started on MATHS=(

Forthy Great Sg Sale starting on FRIDAY!!

Fifthy Baby & I planned to go on a trip during July

Lasty I goin to chat wit HER now!!and she will read my blog!

SEE YA=)


No comments: