About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Arrangement Of God

I started to ponder How long I have been studying the word of LIFE & How long I can successfully guaduates from here? I always believed tht a person who might be lowly educated but could still guaduates / studies "The Word of LIFE" can still make a name in future.
*Is Proven=)
Well, This might be too Chimilogic for people or young kiddo to understand. What is Life? Spending time of urs, spending ur parents $, surfing net aimlessly, live & die for a partner? Have this thoughts come across through the kiddos in my generations. People often think "I study hard so I'll lead a good life", Well is true; I TOTALLY AGREE but I have hidden & inborn talents for sure. People could only see the skin of myself in the past. But now I do discover potiental in me, well Lucky ME=) I have yet alot to know, I'm thankful to God who arranged me to have so much time to ponder.

"Rich BUT brainless Kid"
People in Sg are richer now, therefore kids are benefited. Majority of the kid "Rich But brainless Kid" cos of alot of factor. Not cos they are stupid, in fact they aint.

Well, probably enjoyed to much good life, is time to further my independence-ism to
70% alr (daddy said tht to me). My independence-ism currently stops at:
- I work for my own expenses BUT neednt contribute to the house-fee
- I got the privileges to hangout BUT need to report still
- I pay for my own bills BUT stay in my Dad's HOUSE for RENT FREE
- I still a very lucky kid, cos I still have my dad to fall onto

He hopes that I'll be able to work out a RETIREMENT plan myself, cos he knows I've the ability to. You people must be thinkin he's quippin rite, but i dun.
He trust me cos I learn how to fall down & pick myself up, however I didnt share some expriences of mine to him cos I bet he will feel 100% heartbroken=).
I chose my way of living & actions so the consequences, of cos=).

Yeah, I not a vase who online & beg for $$. With my figure RITE NOW, doomed if I'm a model. Neither can I be a rich "TAI,TAI", is damn unrealistic in SINGAPORE!!
I owns NOTHING rite now, but a brain full wit knowledges, "IT THIS I'M SURE TO OVERCOME NOTHING WIT ALOT OF THINGS"

Back to YTD NIGHT!! He said do a good job wit ur planning, the workings especially wit regards to $$. You might be tempted to go the wrong way!

*Is PROVEN too!

Will do my best, been doin some touring wit some investments.com today. & Brainstormin wit regards of biz thingy. I was askin my dad about the Driving Lesson thingy, definitely not a problem to me. People need 25 Lessons for training maybe 20 for me=). I aint quippin=) Well, plannin & aimming is an interminable thingy to do in life; IN MY LIFE AT THE VERY LEAST.

Well, let me diverse our attention to my Company a little, well I'm workin in this Construction Firm. They are doin / tryin hard to be listed rite now, outcome -> NOT SURE? Hmm, for 15 years, means 1992 till now, 2007. I supposed alot of thing should be done were done, changes are necessary. But I need to pin out some wrong changes in within myself. This Co. should OPEN UP, THOUGH THEY ARE WEARING WESTERN MADE DESIGN WEAR however, THEIR MINDSETS ARE STILL VERY VAIN. is so wrong, some thing we should change MUST made an effort to CHANGE. They hired some people with certi. but without expriences FOR A HIGH POST.!! They only listens to the buzzin voice rather than open up to Logicial & Practical Scream!!

A worker who works in the office stole the $$ which belongs to those workers(about 2K), well reported to the police alr. He definitely cant leave Sg wit his passport & not Hotels, etc. I guessed GOD wan to remind me how fortunate I am, to be ME again=)

Blesses them.

My next co. I make sure I be in an MNC co.; I AM LIBERAL SO is definitely more benefit to be in an open up environment.! Speakin about OPENING UP, Vannessa Hudgens Nudity Scandalious Photo's.. Some supported but some declined it.
Hmm, as for me? I am liberal, I seriously hope not to WEAR MY BRA OUT ON STREET ONE DAY WITH NOONE STARIN AT ME. COMON, get a life.. people, I dun mind to take some nude pic of myself to see but IF it happens to spread in the NET, I DONT MIND but jus a wishful party that people DONT CRITIC!!

Been studyin BUT LITLLE due to the fuckin FLU!

Sat's FAULT!!
I went to the ADMIN store to do housekeepin(All the dust & bacteria managed to break up my immune system) Fcuk Shit!! Work aftermath, met my faby to IKEA!! well, bought a PINK STUDY LAMP. Will be RE-VAMPIN my room after exam=) To be elaborate!!

& I rejected Chrissie cos I alr hav date wit Faby alr, I'm sorry girl!! I WILL MAKEUP!!

Sun!
Sick & Stay at home=) to Sleep & Chatted wit JOYCE & EVE.
JOYCE is love=) She consoles, comforts, embraces me INSIDE OUT=) thanks BABE!! she is not a BIMBO!! Though she is in Mel, but Heart still here ABIT!! the REST STILL BAISED FOR GUYS!! SORRY AR BYE!! Bitch!

Eve asked me to join the Sat Party in her house, still considering=)*wink*

Monday
Work, wit the Flu, work aftermath I went to buy Ingredients for the Tiramisu for my BF!!=) 6 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY
He does remember, thanks love=)

Tues, today.
Goin to KNOCK OFF SOON!! work is dull. Meetin my FABY for movie in town. THANKS TO LIYANA. LOVE HER, I quipped to Faby that She knows TML is the 6 months anni. so gave us a nice date. Anyway not true, but THANKS LOVE

okie, bid here
Adious=)

No comments: