About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

BONAFIDE L.O.V.E

I was inebriated in the fun-ness this few days. Should name it as "BLISS from ALL MY ADHERENT". & I realises tht I managed to fledgle well wit the camera=) Those pesky problems I had, I jus indifference it=) Best MEDICINE~~=) Guess this entry will be a lenghty one=)

Watch kinky lots of movie=)
-Skinwalkers ---> 2& a half Stars
-Hairspray ---> 4 & a half Stars
-Ratatouille(Remy; fei fei's idol) ---> 2 & a half Stars
-Dead Silence(Mary Shaw; cant remember the whole poem) ---> 3 Stars
-Evan Almighty ---> 3 Stars
-881(Papaya) ---> 4 & a half Stars

*P.S -I'm not tryin to be a reviewer, is based on individual basis=) but DO Trust my taste; I'm good at judgin/ratin movie & people=); IS AN INBORN, cant help

Was very busy with work, first they are trainin me for the real Admin job=) No longer those PP slides only=) Kinky excited, cos "I'M A LEARNER FOR LIFE=)" Unable to take the whole day leave on FRI, so discounted by 50%, haha=)

Alot of NEWSY to share too=)

-Entertainment-
-Prince Harry getting engaged wit Gf=)
-Britney.S, still need someone to screw her mind
-Rmb to catch Mandy Moore edition of Umbrella
-David.B injuried himself & Victoria.B is the special guest for the new season of Ugly Betty
-Princess Diana is still effigy in people hearts, after 10 long years=)
-Owen Wilson is better now; be it physically / mentally=)
-ZAC EFRON IS THE TEEN CHOICE FOR HUNKIE=)
-MOVIE 881 WAS PRAISE IN THE U.S NEWS ON THUR cos it actually got nominated in the GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS(I'm kinky proud); therefore I was kinky eager to watch it=)

-World/War Related-
-The remainin 19 korean were released
-In Aug, more than 18 000 of Iraqis were killed
-The Queen is the World 23 most powerful woman=)
-3 soccer-man died within 3 weeks

-Singapore-
-I prayed for the Captain Ho=)
haha, guessed tht not counted as a news=) SORRY AR BYE=)

Friday, went to Liyana's house to help out for her Belated Burstday Party, went there about 3 plus(regretted).. So bla bla bla..Talk abt Hui Shan & Aqilah broken heart(not hard feelings), My sweet escape also=). Random-ly took some photos & very nice to know her NAFA's Pals=) Do take care of her=)




One of my all time favourite people



GOTCHA!



Me & Burstday girl..Heehee, as usual; without fail I will push her down into the pool=)



Shan & me=)






Her daddy praised me for being kinda independent=) Thanks, but seriously not very used to be a princess. I enjoyed being me, AS IN ME=)

Lovely day cos it's Teacher Day at the mitnight, cos BABY were havin his company / class celebration=) & Sat, he was borrowed by his friend, M.C!! Nvm, is M.C pre burstday celebration

1st Sept 07, I was still up(havin girl's talk still). Abit guilty tht I din go back to school so I sent a Happy Teachers' Day SMS for those teachers. So my msg goes like this: "Happy Teachers' Day, Thanks for your coachin & guidin throughout past 5 years, Sandral here & on behalf for 2006 Class 5/2".

All the teacher were so touched, I jus did my duty as part of a student & those words really comes from within=)
Especially for Mrs Logan, my form teacher cum english teacher for 2005 Class 4/7. She is always a very emotional person so she thought noone from my class remembers her, therefore she is extra touched. Her reply was: "I recieved your message last night. I am so touched. You will always be in my fond memories cos I needed you as much as I may hav helped you. As a friend thanks to you & thanks for rememberin me this day"
For this, I made the title of this entry as Bonafide love = Genuine love
I can never forget those times in CHR..I hav my zenith & nadir there, people who were awared about my major mistake i had done in my life & was there to help, I take it chance to thank you guys again. But again people changes=) so move on!!

Well, process to Sat afternoon(ytd)=), Went out wit Fei fei & his mum for movie in town. Saw Hairu at the platform, she was goin to study. Bought the tickets, ate our lunch, there's a show on the ground floor which really excites fei fei & me=) High school musical 2; MY school rocks & OMG HE WENT/RAN UP TO THE STAGE TO DANCE=) didnt managed to win the soundtrack of H.S.M 2 but really laudable=) Even now, he is still tellin his sisters about his dancin exprience=). Petite Boy, take a look at those pic=)


Prince Jun Long=)





The mum & fei fei



He is dancin on the stage





Street Photography=)





So 4.20pm, we headed to watch the movie, 881. Ask me why I giv 4 & a half Stars?
FIRSTLY, i know how to appreciate ALL ILK COED GENRES OF MUSIC. Be it, R&B, SOUL, SENTIMENTAL, HIPHOP, COUNTRYMUSIC, JAZZY, CLASSIC, ROCK & ROLL. I wont discrimate races, languages, genres & etc. This movie is really good if you really know how to appreciates it & I mus confessed tht I feel the real life scenario within. The Hokkien songs are good & even the reviewer in U.S (you can see the essay in yahoo) prasied this genre of music, he/she might not even know the language=). Abit lame & overall is excellent still=) It's worth to be as a nominater in the Golden Horse Award=) Keep it up=)

Oh, I bought the Zen Stone plus=) Pink colour~~coolness, Liyana got one for her burstday present.. I wasnt steppin her, I was eyein for tht long ago=) plus I <3 Pink=)




This thingy is really small & easy to eat=)





Cam-whore Freak!!





Dinner at Din Tai Feng=) Take a rebound train back home, Fei fei is quite well-behaved compared to the past few time I brought him out=) Home-sweet-home.




Taken by Fei fei=)





Crazy Batman!!





Babyboy was unhappy about me showering wit fei fei, but I felt is okie..=) Maybe he doesnt hab a chance to bathe wit me yet so he's jealous=) wahaha~~JK JK=)

Recieved an email, read it.

Tml programme: If my bf is not goin to acc me tml due to lazyness, will either rot at home / go east coast park wit my family. Depends how's my mood=)

Hopefully, you guys enjoyed my today entry=)
Well, bid here
Adious

No comments: