About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Friday, September 14, 2007

ATTITUDE is 100%

HiYA!! people people..EVERYDAY OF OUR LIVE, AT LEAST I ENJOY THE SIMPLE & SWEET LIFE NOW.

Okie, Wed Club nothing much to mention. The partyin is fun=) I met my Faby before headin to St James..Sweet Love i REPLETE wit L.O.V.E..

Thur I stayed at home for the whole day=)

Today, back to work..Busy busy busy.. Shit no mood to blog now.. cos I'm catchin a Twee Programme=)

Hmm.. Tml work till noon Meeting my Faby around 3=)

No comments: