About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

When dark cloud starts to retreat

Allrite, I'm BACK~~~ was kniky tedious struggling wit my work this few days. But remember "Nothing comes free; there is a price to pay for everything".

Well, I dont mind sacrificin my time for knowledge=), it pays off in future. So treatin it as a long time investment=)

I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO BE ME=) COS I LEARN & LEARN, PLUS I SURPRISES OTHERS WITH MY KNOWLEDGE=)..back to this later. Now allow me to reminisce my happening events.

Sunday, Supposed to be a sad day. But is still managed to move on=)
Skip the saddening stuff. (Cos my baby ass promises try to make it not happen)
STEAMBOAT~~~ & BBQ @ HOME. THINKIN how it can happened rite. NAH NAH NAH, we hav this pot thingy like the one in seoul garden=) Wow, everyone hav voracious appetitte. Coolness, my almond(self-made) was sellable aftermath & ice-cream=) Thinkin to hab one more at 11 Sept!! Not to celebrate the 911 incident!! nothin happenin/happy to do it!! Anyway is my Daddy's Burstday, so see how the bugdet from the three of us first.

& I called Yik Kiat to complain/grumble about my bf!!!^**($??>://##. Though of Cold War-in wit him, but decided to giv him a chance, SORRY AR BYE~~~

End of Sunday=)

Monday
No MONDAY-BLUEY=)Too busy to have=) Cool-ness, learnt new Admin stuffs, no longer focusin on PP slides!! Anyway, my colleagues asked me how can I read others' from their daily behaviour & body language=) So, I simply answered "I dunno, is inborn(:" Too me there is much pros & cons to be different, at times is difficult to know a confidant at my age=) So take it easy, anyway I jus think tht is disgust me sometimes to see humans negative side but is to make sure I'm vigliant enough=)

Wee~~ After Work, met my baby ass for the thumbdrive=), bought for him the RAMY'S(I not sure too) Burger from the night-market=). His all-time favourite..He is so cute=), like an Asshole!!..

Tuesday(YTD)
Another fruitful day=) Plus Free KFC Lunch=) However, I'm so wasteful cos I miss the skin. Maybe I gotten sick of it=) Hmmm, my boss & colleagues quipped alot.

Like I was feeling sad for the Captain Ho who died after finishes the run & I personally thinks tht he is quite good-lookin but too bad. My boss said: "HELLO, you better dun sighed / think of him cos later he pester you as a ghost plus is the Hungry ghost festival right now!! Worse come to worse, you might need to marry a chicken!!" Haha~~

NEWSY
- Brangeline ready for another or in fact the fifth kid!!
- Britney Spear, a lamer is back to music industy!! OMG, she is so ... now
- U.S Adventure Millionare LOST? coolness!!
- Oh, A Sg armyman who kept his rife(belongs to govt) at home, & when for movie wit the gf who claimed she is turnin into a lebian!!
Coolness, too many jokers around..

I hav the upcomin movieline list till Aug 08..Coolness..=) Oh, I been trainin for my Triathlon & Marathon plus my exams in Oct end is packin my life=)
I ran 5km for 30min=) My boss said'"Sandral, you can go NS to collect 400 bucks for the IPPT thingy"=) But not enough / good to me yet=) Runnin aftermath, met an uncle who plays basketball, we chatting. He was voluable=), told me alot of stuffs & the one theory I hav to agree is "One's body language is a formula to life".

Haha, I managed to shake off some weight=)wee~~~

Wed(Today)
Still managable=)
Meeting my honey bunny later=)

Adious, bid here=)

No comments: