About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nuance me=)

Omg, So long I didnt blog!! ARGH!! now I hab to brainstorm everything from scretch! Definitely a lenghty one. Be well-prepared~

Start from Wed, my 6th anniversary. Nth special though. People was tired so ya=) & plus I was still sick..

Thur & Fri, bla bla bla.

Sat, when to Botanic Garden @ noon. Before tht, we took (in fact me) consumed a varacious of Brench(FYI, Breakfast + Lunch). Well, it took us 4 hours to stroll the entire park! Partically cos of the Orchid too, they are too amazing so we took a slow glance! Faby could be a good gardener too!! Rite~~ I remember a tree we come by, a look-alike pamelo thingy in the tree so i am so curious (as usual). So I read the description of the plant, is a Bat house & it produces a strong SHIT smell. Argh!!! RUNAWAY~~

& my asshole FABY had this interminable sayin that he brought a DOG out, sadly he means ME!! Thanks alot, I'll take this as a compliment!

Aftermath, we went back to town & did a window shoppin. We played pool & eat our dinner then went straight home, kinda early I thought but is only me=)

Bonafide Love


Wow, I can blend wit the flowers=)


Last Sunday, I stayed at home. Joyce chatted wit me, Eve & Alivine, they are the little DEVILS~~~

Monday - Friday was okie, cos too busy wit work.

Some Man thouti (Vase in Tamil) tryin to be smart, probably next life=) You jus made me sick, Those Msian Country Girls are so kuku. Girls go CLUBBIN with tee, anyway only 1 out of 4 has a snow white face (average-looking) so ya know how the rest of the 3 look like=) Sad to say, Bimbo's are not my match. I hate to say tht those GIRLS has very poor english foundation, althought mine is no much better. But they are 5 years older than me, & they aint got any idea how to spell "CORNER". & if they think I am interested wit tht "Rich Cheena MaMa", SORRY AR BYE He is too ugly & useless to me + not my cup of tea!

Thursday, I had a long dinning time wit Fong Mei, she is SWEET; pure sweet=) Ignorance is Bliss She said I so smart to know alot of thing however " It might not be a apple in my eyes though in the people eyes it is". Try to posses it, you'll feel wht I'm feelin.

Friday, work aftermath I had my dinny wit my FAVOURITE BOY @ IMM. Cant decide where to eat so we gamed, HAHA sounds puerile but we got an anwser. We headed to Cafe Cartel=) We hab lots of quippin & guessed wht We thought of askin each other to go pubbin / clubbin. Haha, so cute rite=) main course, drink, lasty his favourite cheese cake=) This is L.O.V.E, I hope this love is everlasting, god knows=)

Saturday, Yesterday. Well, I did something which need alot of courage to do. I had it all for 18 years soon. I planned / reminded myself, "Hey girl, you are never gonna to do tht to her no matter how she treated you for past 18 years, the favouritism she showered for my siblings but not to me, the mental & physical hurt she given me, my tireness & everything I WANTED TO SWALLOW IT ALL INSIDE, IN FACT I HAD" But so happened it jus lose control, I did everything & everything out of good intention. She exclaimed she doin it for the family too, but she not. I am sick & tired of her. She, as a mother NEVER taught me anything much useful & I, as a daugther was tryin to lease the misunderstand & wan her to do something useful wit her own limbs, Am I wrong? When I pushed her, She was yeaning to the neighbours, bla bla bla. How abt my sister? She never uttered a single word. I am potiental in almost everything I DO, why she detest me so much? If I didnt nagged at her from the past, she probably gambled the whole house away too? I never mind her biased / love me less cos I too immume to it. When she said I hate you the most, it doesnt really hurts cos is expected. But when I hit her, it's all guilt & I stayed wit the lord for few hours. I wasnt really mean to do it, my ah yi knows. She knows I am not impulsive, is jus a moment of folly. If I really mean to i could hav killed her. Well, God say everything happened for a purpose. I do believe it, I kneeled down & prayed for help ytd. I not afraid of retribution, in fact I tired of living too. Can anyone giv me a pretext to live on?

For this, I msg-ed Pei Ee.

I hav my lunch, & I strolled around to the Sg Museum. Everythin is so fine there, wasted to reach there late, cos the History museum was closed alr=( Then I did some shoppin=).

Finally, I re-bought the ingredients for tiramisu, is a success this time=)

Sunday, goin to Mother Mary's house today=)

EDITED, P.S* I have to admit tht I am too lazy to use photobucker therefore I actually deleted the friendster thingy & now photos are unable to view, I'm sorry ppl=)

No comments: