About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Once a upon a time=)

I'll make my entry short & sweet today(now I waiting for the bus to fatch me home)

Sun, is a cool enjoyable day. Fat fat 1, 2, 3 & bf went for SWIMMIN.. my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE; not cos I love to swim cos I hab a likeness for the sun=) Coolness,=)

Monday, was busy but I am very sleepy (Monday-Bluey) Anyway was good still. Work aftermath, met my honey bunny to jog in the stadium. Well, I cant jog well wit his presence!! Then Dinny & Home Sweet Home!!

Chatted wit Chrissie & Liyana. Chrissie!!! OMG, she is insanity high!! Gosh, "densi is so dashin..He...He..I..cant sleep today" Is so sweet to be in love with the correct person, is the sweetest thing you ever tasted!!

19 Sept 07 IS OUR 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY=)

Today 09.11.2007
Memorable day for the world, U.S, my dad & my family(some onli!!) Well, my dad's burstday, his age is disclose here!! & is the 911 WTC incident, I guessed no one will forget this lifetime. I prayed this mornin for this day=), Is take no lifetime for me to forget though it doesnt concern me directly.. Gosh!! I worked OT today. You know why? Cos I not goin to be here on Thursday & therefore!! Rushin the Workers' Payroll!! 3/4 done!!=)

I'm clubbin tml. Love my boy*WINKS* He is such a cutey ass piey!!

SHORT ENTRY RITE=)
P.S* I realised tht Sha doesnt know I'm very expressive; even in songs=) Hmm..tht's sad..
Anyway, Had ponder about the friendship problem. Well, decided to forget abt the unhappy thing. Jus let nature takes its course, allrite.Gosh, who ask me born wit a softy heart=) & BTW, I jus wan to send my blog song to you, to express wht I feel=) Nothin big deal though=)

Bid Here
Adious=)

No comments: