About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Everyday=)

I finally willing to change my blog song. Past few days was good=) except I still tryin to accept something that I doubt I can=) & gracious, I AM REALLY VERY VERY HYPERACTIVE=)Sorry, baby I love you too much so I hope to enjoy alot more thing wit you=) to hav more memories together=)
But.. shit happens all the time=)

Nothing special again, I onli workin till DEC 07=) I gonna plan my next work/ activities / etc=)

Ytd, dinnin with Sharon=). Again, common=) Oh ya, I got the high school musical 2(H.S.M2) from her.. I prefer part 1=) cos Troy is dancin like robot=) But Fat Fat & me really enjoy those song.

Today, well wanted to study but again=) Chrissie dated me out cos she knows I am lonely.. Cos boy .. so I ..(Anyway was past) However, I sad & sick to go town so=) thought of stayin at home. But I went to Msia to walk around ALONE=) bought 2 packets of gummy back.. Haha~~ giv my boy 1 packet=)

Jus now, I was watchin H.S.M 2 wit Fat Fat.. Wee~~ Kinky thing both of us were dancin like maddie=) Cuteness. Took some pictures=) WE ARE REPLETE WITH LOVE!!!

A nice picture always need a good photographer=)


When I heard my favourite song, I know that we belong; so you are the music in me=)


Sweet Kisses; Sweet FAT FAT~~


YEAHNESS=) nananana~ nananana~~ yeah!!


Everyday, Fat fat knows how to sing this song too!! OMG~~ Crap!! I love to enjoy everyday of my life too wit those lovely people; everyone who love me everyday=)

So, Everyday of our lives wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight. While we're young and keep the faith. Everyday, from right now gonna use our voices and scream out loud & take my hand together we will celebrate~~



Song lyrics | High School Musical 2 lyrics

Shuan was fcukin mean & snobbish. I hate to say this but too much. I personally think is ur problem to be upset. But you need not criticise me & then said "I never mean it". Freak~~ I dun run for speed; I run to overcome my personal timin. So dun come & fcuk shit wit me wit ur SAF thingy. Nasty spoilt Brat!!

As for Chrissie, will pay back a date to you=) Love study hard=)

Hopefully, rain will be faraway cos we are goin to swim TOMORROW!! Wee~~~

<3 MY SARANG SHINE
Adious
Bid Here=)

No comments: