About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

About the First man in my life

15 June 08, Sunday aka Fathers' Day
I find Fathers' Day much more important than Mothers' Day. The reason behide is probably I am closer to my daddy. The love my mum cant / didnt want to give me is all given by my dad. My mum always gave me the ilk of feeling that my dad loves me too much & so she is not happy about it. However, the fact is that she is the one being biased most of the time.

My problem wit my mum's immaturity is never going to work out. My only confidant @ home is my dad, sometimes my 2 sisters (but rarely). He trained me to be strong physically & mentally(this was trained by my mum more often). The 2 best thing I learnt from him is "Silence is Golden" & "Toleration", which is true. For Example, when my mum & sisters started to yell at one another(which does happens). He was just happened to be sitting there wit me quietly, you can sense the powerfulness of this 2 factors.

Mr David Chin is one of the factors I wanted to work hard to be SOMEBODY one day. When I am SOMEBODY one day, the full credit is meant for him & doubtless about the returning of gratitutes to him & probably MORE. Afterall, he gave me full support for my education though I given him plenty of troubles.

I am looking forward meanwhile I do often questioned myself. Anway, I seriously dont know which day & year to wait but I hope he can always meet till that day. That VERY DAY...

I will never forget years back he first laid his hand on my cheeky cheek when he caught me red-handed dating with a guy. His ART OF FARTING & the jokes are ... tsk tsk ... Those times he was asked to go to school to personally sign the Reddish report book, I am so sorry for all those craps & so thankful for all the laughers.

Deep inside, I always carry a prayer that he will be always healthy & if God wants to punish him for whatever things he has done wrong, please cast it on me cos one of my fears is to lose him. Losing my dad is also mean losing myself, my family. We are not particulary loaded, he was the solo bread winner of the family. He makes things works, as a human making mistakes is inevitable.

I cant figured out why my sisters simply cant get along well wit him. I could see the sadness when they decided not to carry on their education, he obviously cares for them. Which sensible parents would not want their children to do well?

I need him there to tell me I made him proud.
I need him there when my pathway is so uncertain.
I need him there when I am recieving all my results, my diploma, my degree etc.
I need him there to talk & confort me.
I need him there to judge my bfs.
I need him there to walk with me at the aisle of the church.
I need him there to watch over my kids.
I need him there for all aspects of my life.

You are the best father in the world & I love you, at the very least RESPECTABLE inside me. We had a mini breakfast celebration ytd. =)

Today, Hui Shan asked me to remove the anti-span in my Tag Board which alot of people were asking me to. So finally I did it=) I am going to work later which is an awesome thing!! I cant wait to step into the bar ASAP!! hah=)

Speaking about Ytd..14 June 08, Saturday
Singapore Vs Saudi match for the World Cup qualifying round when the hopes of all Singaporeans World Cup dream is finally over. Excellent defence done by Singapore, 2 - 0 for the final verdict.

Talked to Desmy the love on phone for a while(actually quite long I guess) then he went to club again. Incentive drinking for 3 days in a row, he probably wan to demage his body which is something I never will do to myself. Laughers & friendly Bickering are almost never ending in our conversations which is something happening & make me wan to cherish it more=)

13 June 08, Friday
FRIDAY the THIRTEEN, is nothing special to me. Just that, my class was cancelled & I wasnt told about it! So my clique & myself were all WTF-ing. Then, it is also a fruitful day to me when to Kinokuniya & Borders to read up some books. & I am super determined to buy all the Agatha Christie's Books!! All thanks to Rachel for introducing her into my life=) Awesome writer.. A friend of mine is asking me to write my own book which I feel that I simply cant make it.

My dad told he wants to bring my 2 cousins home from the orphanage which is really noble of him I thought. But he MIGHT need me to share MY ROOM wit one of them & which bothers me alot. Well, if it is for temporarily I WOULDNT MIND but I doubt & never I share my room people for a long period of time! Help Help~~~ Was having Insomnia cos Desmy didnt talk to me & Alvin called to talk to me. Well, some great surprises from him, like him managed to quit smoking=) etc.. Nice talking=)

12 June 08, Thursday
Met Chrissie for dinner & she patronized my workplace too. ahah~~ & waited for me to knock off=) what a kind soul...Girl Talk etc=)

Everyone is telling me that my last entry to you is so sweet & romantic.
Lastly, I have been slacking!! I need to do my project work, brace up Miss Owin!!
I want to try Gogo Beanz, can someone bring me there!!
I need to go Sentosa & Clubbing!!
& I am missing you=)

Bid here
Adious

No comments: