About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Monday, June 2, 2008

Too bad to forgiven, too good to forgotten..

Well, the mishap are better off to be buried, speaking of that The public seems to be gradually forgetting about Mat Selamat cos of the Cyclone & Earthquake & the case between the Lee & Chee.. Not forgetting the 50km Ban thingy(stupid decision I guess)...The world is a mess now, little happiness read in the paper, uncountable of heartbreaking tragedies...

I loved to read on The US election!! hah..

Last week was a fabulous week!!! So sweet & AWESOMELY cool..

27.5.08 (Tues)

Tracy & myself went to Rachel's house for Project...It is a Wow-ing experience, her house is heaven.. She got a small swimming pool which is smaller than the Olympic's size BUT same as the condo's pool right beside her house!! tsk tsk, which this became a topic wit Grace in the camp.. Anyway, her grandma's chilli is SUPERB~~

28 & 29.05.08 (Wed & Thurs)

Dobiously, the project draft was merely rushed out.. Jus that on Wed, I added abit of spice that day itself. Initally, Desmy & myself were supposed to go for a jog but he is a ill man, so CANCEL off..Hmm, I went to his place to watch The Zodiac - which I really enjoyed very much; cracking my brain to guess who's the killer is... Good movie choice made!! The another time I went to his place to watch a movie - Freedom Writer; which is also an awesome one.. I wondered what is the next good one!!

Movie & Food are something I CANNOT live without; GOOD moive & food
are something I NEVER want to resist


On thursday morning, after the brunch with him & his mum, fine experience I should say! Then home I go..

30 & 31.05.08 (Fri & Sat) - My Induction Camp

Well, woke up early, brought a big baggage out..boarded the train which was actually Office crowd!! Hmm, met of schoolmates in school & was told to go to the destination by PUBLIC transport which really did surprised all of us. Especially Yik Kiat (my classmate), literatelly whinned for a while..

Camp always consists of TEAMBUILDING!! No doubt, small pool of people then were divided to 2 groups.. Had ice-breaking games & played sports games & some creative competition..Bla bla bla..

Kelvin (from Econ School) - Was from SAJC, not good looking BUT a crappy & nice chap!! hah~~

Crystal (also from Econ School) - A buxom, I should say!! Daring & she got a very impressive vocal!!

This was done by my group - Terasa, Isyah, Yik Kiat, Kelvin, Andy, Rachel & myself. We lost to a Panda (drew by the other group) cos most of the lecturers dont appreciates Abstract Art.. Is okie, we all are winners in our heart!!


Photobucket

Buffet for dinner which was abit too much I guessed, hah..Quipping, Debating & Acting makes our disgestion system better!! I mis - pronoun someone's name as "Waiter" as his name was "Weide" which made the whole lot of them tsk-ing. haha, hmm, went for a walk @ the nearby Columbarium; suggested by Andy!! He MUST have the weirdest suggestions!!

hah, Yik Kiat must start the Army related topic, which was a bit dull for the rest!!

Sha, a quipy guy!! I asked him a funny question..*Ahem!! He got a gf, so he is straight! hah~~

Isyah, very attractive female officer!!

My view for my classmates; more to come I guessed!! & nevertheless my clique - Grace, Rachel & Tracy, sweet pies!!

P.S I cant shit well there!!

Slept in the tent with Rachel & was poring like cat & dog~~~ Haha, the next morning when I woke up, I went straight to the hall facing the tents. Out of the blue, Yik Kiat, Andy & Kelvin tent were shaking vigirously, then Andy came out from the bottom of the tent. I told him it seem like a scene from The Ring when he came out from the bottom & it is not funny in the morning!!

Lastly, we packed the tent & did an area clean up.. I demanded for a shower which the rest disagreed, I am a clean freak especially when the journey home is long, so I quickly ran for a shower, less than 10 min!!

Home Sweetie Home!! On my way back, I realised I left my cap back there, luckily I managed to know the whereabout of my cap=p (Going to sch to collect it too, Hopefully)

My Clique - From Left: Grace, Rachel & Tracy =)



Photobucket

Lovely dovely; taken by Andy - He said a nasty remark before the picture is taken!! Argh=p


Photobucket


It all started on 21 April 2008 and never this going to fade, because the common interests had brought us firmly together, Thanks girls..


Photobucket


01.05.08 (Sun) - Firsy day of June~~

I am looking forward to July!! hah, nth much..slacking @ home & clear my laundry.. Watch Princess Daries 2 @ 7.30pm with my dad!! Whilst watching, Desmy called (after his soccer too) asked me whether I wan to acc him to Northpoint, & I rarely reject others=) I went out @ 8.30pm & asked him whether he boarded the bus he said nope!! Then he called "Actually, I reached alr!!" WTF!! Can he jus tell me he boarded the bus & REACHED!!! Fcuker!!.. hah, went to the foodcourt & he had some japanese thingy, I got myself fruit & chawanmushi!!

Then we went Swensen for dessert..He paid for it, anyway for the first time!! Haha, the Ice-cream Cake was extremely sweet=) Too bad, he didnt want to try it (I asked him 4 times whether he wants to try it)

Probably, it wouldnt taste as sweet when he wants to taste it again!! haha

Hmm, whilst we were strolling to somewhere.. he patted my shoulder, hah..A little girl holding his hand which was in the pocket & called him "Papa"

I was laughing like mad!! hah.. I had a nice day=)

03.05.08 (Mon)

Dareius (Tocky) & Zherui Birthdays' - Both overseas..
Hmm, was watching a Korean movie "A moment to remember" in the morning which make me tearful then went to CWP for The Narina, Awww...Loved!! Boring day but with Desmy accompany's..Well, he nag @ me to find a job!! Bla bla bla, was watching the soccer match Sg Vs Uzbekistan!! .. Okie, pretty upset about the score..

Fei fei drank up my bottle of GREEN TEA which make me fuming!!

04.05.08 (Tues)

Project research day, It is always good to start early!! hmm, Desmy didnt msg me today cos he will be busy today.. I am going to school to meet Tracy & Rachel, jus finished the book Rachel lend me, good book!! hah.. Gotta prepare to go out!!
Dear all, CK need a job!! Please intro, cos he is pestering me now!!=)

Conversation wit CK
Me: u goin to ORD alr
CK: yeah
CK: guess how long more
Me: a week?
Me: a month?
CK: no no no no no
CK: 3 more fucking days..
Me: hah..
CK: cant wait to bomb my camp!!
Me: bomb ur camp!!??


Hmm, I am looking very forward to this weekend with you!!
Misses my friends & you=)
P.S - I wan to watch Sex & the city, hopefully with you!!

Bid here
Adious

No comments: