About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My heart of the matter

My computer broke down for a couple of days, had alot of fun without it still

5 May 08 - Last Thur
Went to Liyana's place, hah.. watch 3 movies - Kingdom of Heaven, Rush Hour 3 & National Treasure 2..I cooked the dinner of the day & with the acc. of Isaaz, Aqilah & 3 of her cousins..
We had joy, we had fun, we had season in the sun=)

I had A RIDE TO HELL.. Dear friend, William called me cos he cant find Desmy.
William only called me for 2 things / people; 1-When he cant contact Desmy & 2-For r/s thingy..
He mentioned that he can get a car for a ride so he is askin Desmy & me to join..Aiya, I will cut the long story. Anyway my phone rang @ 2.40am & drag my ass out..Before I went out, I PRAY!! I reached home safety @ 5 plus in the morning..

6 May 08 - Last Friday
Went to Rachel's place for project work but ended up in her Karaoke room.. Thanks to Tracy, & for the first time we saw the bubbly side of her..hah~~

Met Desmy for dinner..we went to a park & I saw the swing..I fancy swinging alot hah SINCE YOUNG.. *I am young @ heart!!*
So there goes a day=)

7 May 08 - Last Sat
Woke up by my dad for the replay of Soccer match, Sg vs Uzb.
Aftermath, Dad drove us to Bishan to munch. Then they shopped around & to watch moive, I went to Taka for Desmy soccer match.. Drizzling & I was there an hour before I saw Desmy's team play.. Anyway, their team got in to the TOP 16 & such a pity cos they are the TOP 4. Anyway it is good enough though, in my eyes it is fantastic=)

He wants to go William's place to bathe, ALRIGHTY.. When William & girl went to bathe, we had a cat fight in his room involving a puppy. William's mum thought we are toring his room, hah.. Well, anyway I am the ultimate winner=) ahah.. We went to the coffeeshop to munch..
Home we go..

8 May 08 - Sun
I woke up @ 11am to prepare to go out..for Kung fu Panda wit TBC staff.. Desmy said he will be reachin @ 3pm but he reached @ 3.20pm..Tht really pissed me off a little, cos I loathe the feeling of being asked "Where your partner?" "Why he not here yet, etc" .. & The problem wit guys is to them it is nothing, cos most of the time they come later!!

Rosey & me(was bitting food).. Rose is super funny man, she intro his 2 sons to me as though she wants to sell the sons to me..hah

Photobucket


The group & Panda..

Photobucket


Movie aftermath, we were lost where to go..We ended up @ St James for a glass of mocktail each..=) hah.. Home sweet home..

9 May 08 - Mon
First day of work @ Harris Bar..heehee..I love working cos less time to whine=) With Desmy's acc to & fro work<3>

10 May 08 - Tues aka ytd..
Menses day..Fortunately, Desmy msged me to save me from dirtying my bed on time=) I had bad crumps, foul-tempered & Sensitive ytd.. I love Desmy to talk about Samuel, those jokes & the pissing side of him make him so CUTE=x..

Anyway, I had a slight fever yesterday=(

Everything about him is very love, I am so courageless to tell him though I think I have plenty to tell him. Sharing my daily life with him is the one of the thing can make me loved, but I am fearful I bored him most of the time. Time flies...

Today, I am going to start to write something for my Project & CK must always distub me when I am blogging!!
I am working tml!!

My heart of the matter..
Actually I dont know what exactly I want for love.. I am lost..I need my light!!
I probably continue next time if I can!!

Bid here
Adious


No comments: