About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Saturday, June 28, 2008

All for LOVE

The time now is 12:12pm, my burstday=) & I'm eating Dragonfruit *yummy*

Everything I want to blog is ALL ABOUT LOVE

This is a lengthy one cos there are 3 long chapters about my LOVEs i am going to blog about, it is never going to be one type of RANDOM LOVE where young girls think tht is LOVE.

Without LOVE, my life couldnt be so wonderful
Without LOVE, my heart probably will stop beating
Without LOVE, my smile cannot be this bright
The best of the best is that I have all to LOVE...

When you truely LOVE someone, you will hate the one as much as you love.
When you truely LOVE someone, you jus need to think of the one to forget all the unhappiness.
When you truely LOVE someone, the LOVE will grow.

I would love to quote an example - My family Love, though is not ALL yet but it always start from little.

On Thursday (26 June 08), My dad & myself were in the living room, watching TV & using com respectively. My beloved brother was in the room closing the door (assuming he turned on the air-con & was watching TV).

Suddenly I smelled a strong burning & then my dad went into the room, a gust of black smoke coming out of the room. So I ran across the smoke & saw my brother was trying to put off the fire. He tried to keep mute for his mistake which is something my dad & myself think it's super hilarious. Luckily, the fire wasnt that huge however we had a hard time clearing up the mess.

The fact is my brother he found a box of matchstick @ the nearby playground couples of day ago. He is playful & smart enough to play INSIDE the room while he is watching the television. The cutest thing is that he went to my room to sleep & I had to carry him back to his room after we cleaned the room.

The moral of the story is that though we both were angry about the playing fire thingy but we love it as much as we loathes it. By thinking he is trying to put of the fire himself, my dad & myself were laughing over it while we are wiping the windows.


Why did I say I have ALL TO LOVE, cos I'm able to love myself & FRIENDS to LOVE.

On wed (25 June 08), I decided to love / indugle myself & meanwhile TRYING to use the minimum amount of money, which is something I'm proud that I managed to do both but still I spent an unnecessary $14 buck @ Butter Fac. *Argh* on ONLY A GLASS OF WHISKY.

Bree is LOVED, so so love. She spotted a guy from far whom I hardly can see, saying that he looks good which I cannot denied after I have seen him close=) HOW CLOSE? We DANCED!! He is hot, half jap. & best part he is a dance instructor!! We did exchanged no. but nothing will be happening to us cos I am in LOVE wit <3>

Talked to DJ Andrew when he is busy, well he looks better in real~~ Shino (the hottie jap) wasnt the only person we got to know, there is his friends aka Biz partner, Julian & Taddi. They are all Awesome people~~, no joke REAL AWESOME Devils!!

Sadly, Bree & friends gotten leave to home & Butter Factory is kinda dull so I took a cab back to Clarke Quay, Attica. Haha, I was dancing wit myself not long after a causasian danced wit me & BEST PART - Free flow of drinks which makes me tispy. & if you guys think I am dull cos I didnt take a single picture!! YOU ARE WRONG, I remembered that camera are flashing BUT I was too high to exchange no. & so i hav no pictures to post.

I almost got abducted by one of them, luckily YONG AN, literally came to my resuce. So I went to Boat Quay to munch & the uncles took care of me & my belongings. I waited for the first train, impressively I reached home safe & sound.

Speaking of friends, I am missing the TWO ANGELS on the top of my friends' list=)
& Joyce, Shine, BREE, my clique in school!!
Lastly Chocolate Kola, I am going to see you soon I promise!!


The last kind of LOVE - Love for someone who is capable to make the heart beats rapidly & stop instantly

The one I have so much of affections for, the one I truely want to wrote this blog to & all thanks to him for all the beautiful LOVE songs I posted.

He likes to listen to FM 95.0 before he sleeps & truely there are alot of nice LOVE Songs. Now that I am addicted to it, I decided to find a Song JUST FOR HIM. I have the habit of finding a SONG which is represents my love for my bf/the one i love. So I was listening to the FM 95.0 for the past one week, I still cant find a suitable song for him.

Then I realised the reason behind the fruitless hardwork is that; -

He is the creator of the sentences I constructed
He is the love song I am searching for
He is the lyrics who is inside my heart
He is the melody who plays within me
He is the more than the rivers that run the land.
He is the unlimited star who shines my heart
He is the sweet who never melts inside my mouth
He is the love who never rest to keep me strong
He is the everything of nothing in my eyes

This super sweet BLOG SONG I'm sharing is playing inside my heart by Bryan Adams - All for love

You stood in front of me @ my workplace after I hung up the phone with you for less than 30min yesterday. Though I am super exhuasted after work, I cant help to smile when I think about you. The future is so unknown, I didnt wan to keep hopes inside myself cos I wan you to be the last person who disappoints me cos I am not your kind of slim, short hair girls=)

Teaching Pan Pan English is an achievement, I found a perfect way for her to master English & now she is more motivated to learn. =)

As much as I am looking forward to start school on Monday, I cant wait to see you & the moive on Friday=p

Argh, I am working today & I doubt I will wan to club tonight!! Sorry to disappoint you, Devil Andrew~~
Tml, will be watching movie - "Wanted" with Shine=) & will catch the TV show Narnia with Fei Fei as promised.

Lastly, I want to post some random picture of you, MR DESMY<3>

Hey tht's me!!

Photobucket


Desmy<3

Photobucket


Bid Here
Adious

No comments: