About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love Aroma

I had an awesome weekends, thanks L.O.V.E.S & CLEO

Due to work, I slept @ 5am on Saturday & I woke up @ 10am to prepare for the CLEO Swimsuit Photoshoot. Chrissie isnt able to make it, so I went with Liyana, Aqilah, Tasha, Denna & Nasriah.

This is the very first time, Liyana & me hangout in Sentosa during weekends.. Bad for you Hui Shan, you shall wait for next year. I love the both of you 987654321 times=)

However I in the letter "O" which is thousand miles away from their letter "C" & "L" (well, thousand miles is exaggerating), fortunately I AM NOT ALONE & not forgetting the guy who applied SUN BLOCK lotion for me=)

I believed that Friendship should be something like us; never hesitiate to give
& take - I understand the little time we have so we never will waste it
away. Thats why we are still friends & we will still be=)


Allow the picture to say the sparkers..

Liyana & Myself

Photobucket


Photobucket


From left; Liyana, Aqilah, Nasriah , Tasha, Denna & myself

Photobucket


Just me & you~~ All thanks to Bree & Kim

Photobucket


From left; Bree, Bree's friend, Kim, myself & Mr Photographer

Photobucket


The affinity to know one another; I look simply ugly in this picture!!

Photobucket

Lastly, we will like to thank CLEO

Photobucket


I really need to thank for 987654321 times cos I met 1 nice girls & 1 click!! That is Kim & Bree=)
Bree is fun-ness & loved, the best of best is she is a paralegal who works in a law firm though she is majored in English. We are so alike for all the differences, she doesnt look 22 & she is simply fun. The best part, a new PARTY partner isnt it absolute cool-ness. I cant wait to go clubbing wit her~~

Photoshoot was a success, REMEMBER to purchase the next issue of CLEO Mag=D

Photoshoot aftermath, I parted from the rest & went to Cafe Del Mar & know 2 girls from UK & staying in Sg, Awesome cool-ness=)

Then on my way home, Desmy called & I am super hungry cos I didnt munch anything for the whole day=( Bla Bla Bla~~ Ordered pastamania & watch Lord of the Ring I with fei fei~~ Talked to Desmy with anger cos my mum really pisses me 123456789 times & I really feel like crying but again with him there will only be smiles & there goes my day.... ....

On Sunday, I wanted to go for a walk & so I asked Desmy along, so he suggested to do so in the evening, FINE~~ haha, no hard feelings.

Watched the show "Age of Miracle" and I cried badly, wanna know why? Cos it shows how great is the love of a mother & the reason I cried was tht maybe I longed for this love too long BUT never will I get it full=) Maybe...

Went AMK hub to meet Desmy & I was a bit late (I sweared is A BIT!!), then we went to Bishan Park to stroll. Everything was nice until the Bull Frog came into the picture..I had a gust of feeling to hold him tight but how courageless I am.. Anyway it was a nice walk to be remember.. ..

Ytd, was spendin the whole day to ponder my project @ home, My stupid brain cant think wht to write for a last question!! I also wondered why Desmy & myself have so much to share... haha

Today, before I wrote this blog & change my blog song due to retrospecting, haha, Close to you by Carpenter, I was woke up by Jazyln & I woke Desmy up=). Anyway, the lyrics is so sweet and makes me wannabe close to you too=) hah~~

I have received my GCE "O" level English timetable & I am officially starting school in 6 DAYS time!!! *Nervous*

I have also recorded a song weeks back, My Valentine with the original singer in the backgroud. It is jus a random recording, maybe I spoilt the song though I hoped I dont.. plus I can only convert to 1 min... Do feedback to me~~


My Valentine - Sandral

Gotta work later=)
I love my NEW & OLD FRIENDS & YOU<3
Bid Here
Adious

No comments: