About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My heart of the matter II

Hey, if you have not read yesterday entry, stroll down FIRST! Then come back to read this entry=)

I always so envious of Joyce, she is so beautiful & demure in my eyes. I am so happy for her cos her bf is proposing to her. I always think proposal should be a secret but he chose to keep her in suspense which literally makes me really excited too. I asked Joyce, when that will be my turn to be with a guy who truely loves me as much as I love him? I guessed each individual will have their different ilk to luck. My love luck is not here yet=)

Though I am a fussy person but to a certain extent, I dont set a overboard criteria. I wanted my "him" very simple than alot of them, unfortunately I seldom meet the correct one. I was looking forward for someone to fill the imperfection of me. In him, I learnt, I think, I observed & I am changing. He might be unware about it, but with him I am just ME. The normal girl who is so normal, & in his arms I feel very safe. =)

This song & entry is for a special person living inside my heart. I was struggling what to blog for him. If you are reading this, I jus wan you to know:

You are not a secret, well if you are, you are an OPEN SECRET. I dont know how much I stood in your heart, is not that I wouldnt care but I think I should share mine cos I wanted to. The little things you done which might seem tiny to you / others but somehow, sometimes it just brighten up my day. I really hate & love you=)

"Someone gonna make the first move" So I choose to be the one, cos I couldnt afford to lose such dearly person. I am silly to try not to offend a friend of mine, but I think I should respect my heart. I could let go of my pride for once, cos I never wan to live with regrets again.

I hope to keep you in my pocket forever but forever is still so far. I hope to be the one you are waiting for. I hope my method of loving you would be right for you. I hope you felt the same as me, but it never will. & Hope you will enjoy the song.


I chose this song very wisely for you & JUST FOR YOU. It tells how I feel for you & wit your intelligence I am sure you can feel it too. I never regret knowing you, I never will cos you are the most wonderful SOULMATE I ever know. Though I think there is alot more for me to say but I think I shall stop here.

& Sir, I want my ESSAY asap<3

Sometimes when we touch by Olivia (Original singer - Dan Hill)

You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
In what you say or do
I'm only just beginning
To see the real you

(Chorus)
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I want to hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me
subsides


Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through all the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
Im just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth

(Chorus)

At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly
At times I understand you
And I know how hard you try
I watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again

(Chorus)
Going to eat dinny wit Chris & then to work=)

Bid Here
Adious

No comments: