About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Whole Again

I always tell myself that "No one is perfect including myself but it never stops me from doing better."

With this, I would love to address something regarding to a tag message, which i received on 17 June 08 by (: saying "correct your grammar before you use big vocab words.please."

I reflected & immediately replied (: "Do quote me an example for me to change, cos it is not an easy task to see own's mistake/s at times."

I wanted to fcuk "(:" up but is pointless cos it is jus a nasty, pitiful person. I love to give you a name "Miss (:", by not revealing your name I am pretty sure, & at the same time I am findin it super absurb about you still loathing me. Oh please, carry on your life & stop hating, you are just making yourself looking like a pathetic soul. I jus wan to tell it that is nothing shameful to use your fcuking name unless you have something to hide from me. Never you look down on someone who read pychology books, I studied body language & learnt how brains work. Well, maybe I am not the best but I am bounce to be right about it.

I really appreciates you if you truely commentted on my English for good means, I wont even hate you like how you hate me. If you are my friend, I will love you as my friend; If you dont wan, I will love you for who you are so jus speak out your name. However, if you were commentting it JUST for the sake of commentting, I feeling sorry for you. You have to learn to grow up, SERIOUSLY.

Because the way you commentted MY GRAMMAR / ENGLISH, it is as though I am the most disgraceful human being on earth to use the language, ENGLISH. In fact, you are simply JEALOUS about my success from the way you are showing it, of cos not to say I am FLAWLESS. You know, a proper sentencing is always better than no proper sentencing. This is a mistake which millions of people are still making & yet you utter NOTHING about it. Plus, I did not use BIG VOCAB as you mentioned, if you cant this peanut english I used in my blog, I cant help but feel sad for you. This again, has proven your limited knowledge.

Again, I need not your apology which I know you obviously THINK you dont owe me one. TRUE, you actually owe yourself & your parents millions of apology instead cos you aint halfway there to learn the ART OF LIFE & wanna know why I know this? Cos you dont even hav the cheek to use your owe name, the name where your parent planted their.

If you wan to thank me, PLEASE DONT. I cant afford to accept it, & I owed you a "Thank you" for readin me up. & I will really appreciate if you could tell me my mistakes & TAG WIT YOUR NAME.=)
~
~
~
~
~

Back to myself, I hav to admit that I didnt really put this four days in good use. Though I started Question 5 & 6 but yet to be completed. I guessed the 5 things I did was watched a good movie in crunchyroll named "Love is elsewhere", went for a jog, met a nice uncle & chatted wit my cousin & Liyana.

I did not include reading cos it is inside my life. Reading the paper is & will be something I continue to do everyday. Storybooks are superb, lesser woman fiction & more of law & pychology books. Working is indeed fun & school is startin in a week's time. Weee, I am doubious nervous about it, thinking about the grades I probably be scoring is making me jumped out of my bra.

I met a uncle on the train ytd to work, I lend him my paper to read & before he alighted the train, we start talking & plus he gave me his blessing in life. =)

When I was chatting which Cousin Wei Wen, I told myself to tht I will obtain my degree! He is working in IMH now, chatted about some crazy stuff.

I am very proud of Liyana, very very proud & happy cos she found something she is good @ and scored an "A". Continue to work hard & Hui Shan, we both wants you to finish your Diploma!! We have faith in you!! Hmmm, I wondered wht will we become in years to come....

I jus had a tuff with Desmy & William, which it is really pissing!! Not worth mentioning.. It will be fine, anyway, I am booking a Costa sand chalet in Sentosa for my birthday!!

I changed my blog song cos the lyrics "Looking back on where we first met" makes me think about the first day I know the greatest people I known in my life.
Thanks peeps..

Working tml & I am going to Sentosa for the CLEO magazine national record with Chrissie!!

I missing YOU & all my friends=)
Bid Here
Adious

No comments: