About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Corner of Love

I'm watchin the set of drama series..=) I find it meaningful, I felt the same way as him(the main character, qin tai)..Life & Love should be full of excitment, i shouldnt predict anything but let nature takes it's course=)

I wanted to see him alot & so hab some thoughts to meet him=) But is okie..I doubt we hab anything more to say or do anymore=) Just friends..He probably wont see this cos he wont jus accidently drop by my blog unless i ask him to..

Only myself knows how I actually feel deep down..How should I decribe myself? I am kinda secretive, I dont like to snatch things from anyone, I am weird=) Plus when I'm hurt I will still pretend tht I fine, tht's me..So noone will really understand how I feel about everything..I am very observative..I like to proble out all the changes around me..But I will only keep to myself=) I dun even share wit Pei Ee or Liyana=).. I am vulnerable but I had cultivated another fact for others, so they wont believe it=) I hav a sacreful friends.. People chose to loathe me more..but doesnt mean those who hangs around wit me are my friends=) People changes=) I hab alr found some so I'm content=)

Simply I hates, but I jus dont whim it out=)..Cos I will only choose to whim more & it will only show the ugly side of me=)

I miss him=)Though is time to knock off..I still miss him=)

Only fool like me will speak wit no actions..Only fool like me wont wan to continue/start another chapter of life..Only fool like me will choose to love..& remember to think about wht actually happened to us for the past few months..
Well we broke up 1 month, 1 week & 1 day..=)But it's hurt alot when I think of him still...I hate it..I hate it..but I still need to accept it=)

No comments: