About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Is not another day like you think..=)

KONICHIIWA..brightens my day alot today=)..no sacrafice no gain..hmmm..i am so happy today, in fact now i am still..

Firstly, i longed to see her come back..but it seem not impt to you but she is impt to me..'SHORT & NICE TRIP BACK'..my one & only friend=x...Few months ago, i still remember i fell my first tear in front of the public. I hate her for turnin me so EMO..i cursed her to be my best friend forever=) Before she called in the morning, i cried while i was bathin.. I dont wan to meet her wit others not cos i am selfish, cos i hab alot to tell her..plus we will be pretty EMO i guess=) MR NICE, HUNKIE & ASH they cant stand me..hmm..especially MR NICE..he asked me for soup ytd i was over-whelmed abt her return=)

Secondly, 5 DAYS I HAVEN BEEN SEEIN HIM..i miss him too..i stopped tellin him mushy mushy stuff cos he probably not interested anymore=).. Read his horoscopes & it says that he probably needs more time to realise my importance in his life..I really hopes time will help but not worsen it..=) I'M REALLY WORK HARD & PRAYIN HARD...i told him i wan to see him as a more capable man..

I still like you alot SIR SHINE SAMUAEL=) (thriple S) aka Baby Boy=)

Thirdly,more suitors are comin back..i seriously think they are blind to like me..plus i told them is kinda impossible already!! They are still so determined..
Especially my ex...he jus realised my importance now..Boy, is kinda late..I in love wit Triple S so ya'..So i really hope they'll move on!!..

If Baby Boy tells me he no longer interested in me..i probably hab to giv up=( I think some ppl are hopin him to break my heart..but i do hab faith in him=) Afterall, I'm not so bad so no reason he should dumped me=)

Well, Sat is a big day..my cousin(zhu jie jie) finally wan to settle down..With lots of loves..


Lasty, a lengthy recap=)
Fri!!
Liyana, have one a friend tht day!! but luckily tht i din disappoint her..she knows i would..Bestie=)

Sat!
I so happy in the morning=) Then afternoon chilled with 2 hunkies..THREESOME..YUP!! We watched TRANSFORMERS =) half-way through the movie i was crying=) Kiat knows why!! Then he left us to walk around..But soon after he left, Shah needs to go off too..(ended up meeting dream girl) so sweet rite!!

Sun!
Was chattin wit a liberal girl from NYC..wowowowow..I cant tell how liberal she & her guy is!! She is in SG for 4 more weeks' doin some filmings=) Then I gotten back a long lost friend..He is becomin a pilot soon=) congrats, Ass!!

Ass told me he likes me i was kinda shocked!!he is a good catch but i told him the same thing=)

Mon!
Brought Ya ting to work!She is abit pesky cos she kept on askin me to cook!! Well..kinda nelgected Eileen abit=( Sorry Girl!! plus I'm finishin my NEWSLETTER!! Hope it'll be a success=)

Baby boy was sick..din wan to disturb him=(

Tues!
I suddenly rmb some hypocrites still surroundin me=) Hmm..nvm i'll jus close an eyes..Been thinkin the success of life still..COMON which idiot in my age will think something like tht..is so chimilogic(self-creation)=)

Chatted wit PRINSTEN abt Harry Potter..is so ridiculous tht we couldnt remember we watched H.P. & the goblet of fire!!Kinda sad

Received some nasty comments abt J.R(writer) but i still appreciates her to be so imginative..unlike some others will only dream abt some useless stuffs..Her fiction thingy is makin big bucks,dudes!
BTW HARRY POTTER is coming out 12 july!!searchin for someone to watch it wit me still!! ASAP!!=)

Received some good comments for myself too..=)

Cooked soup for ppl!!

Wed!!(today)
Hmm..i need to consult a doctor regardin my weight reduce thingy..kinda serious..BTW I'M NOT SO PREUILE TO BE ON DIET..

Chatted wit Hunkie, i found him pretty similar like me..even we chatted abt music,sport,ambition & wish..

Saw SBP's blog, i'm happy to see her & friend back together=)
Was surfin the net & readin news..Saw Hilton speechin for 4th july event,she said "dont drink & drive" makes me lol=)
Then Italy designed a beach "ONLY FOR LADY!!" wht am i supposed to do when i go there=x...
Singapore gettin abit hectic now too..Killin spouses!! Fantastic man!!

I'm a NEWS FREAK nowaday..Kinda Lazy today, this week!!..pretty slack!! I'll hab to find be 'HARDWORKIN' next week!!

Hope to see him today if not *sigh*
I'll hab to bid here..lots of love=)

FTY
I might change my song tml=)

No comments: