About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Friday, July 27, 2007

Tribute=)

My new blog song=), i find it very meaningful=) Wht it about? Find out urself=) I know the translations still not so good, hopefully you guys will bear wit it=)
Is a song who sang tributin for the lost friends who alr parted the world, alot of principles & meaning of life to see for yourself=)

当你在穿山越岭的另一边 (When we are apart)
我在孤独的路上没有尽头 (Loneliness block my vision ahead)
一辈子有多少的来不及 (How many regrets we hav in a lifetime)
发现已经失去最重要的东西, 恍然大悟早已远去 (When we realised we had lost the most impt thing)
为何总是在犯错之后 才肯相信错的是自己 (Why we only then admitted our mistakes after we are wrong)
他们说这就是人生 (They said it is call as LIFE)
试著体会试著忍住眼泪 (Try to stop the tears)
还是躲不开应该有的情绪 (Or run away from your emotions)
我不会奢求世界停止转动 (I wont ask the world to stop spinin cos of me)
我知道逃避一点都没有用 (I know tht runaway is useless)
只是这段时间里尤其在夜里 (During this period especially the night)
还是会想起难忘的事情 (I will still recall those unforgettable time)
我想我的思念是一种病 (I think Memories is a illness)
久久不能痊愈 (Which cant be heal even forever)

当你在穿山越岭的另一边 (When we are apart)
我在孤独的路上没有尽头 (Loneliness block my vision ahead)
时常感觉你在耳后的呼吸 (Sometimes I could senses you breathin at my ear)
却未曾感觉你在心口的鼻息 (Or even your heartbeat)
汲汲营营
忘记身边的人需要爱和关心 (We tend to forget people around us needs love & concern)
藉口总是拉远了距离 (Excuses always make us drift apart)
不知不觉无声无息 (Without us noticing it)
我们总是在抱怨事与愿违 (We always grumbled about everything)
却不愿意回头看看自己 (But we will not think for ourself)
想想自己到底做了甚黱蠢事情 (We never think about the stupid thing we had done)
也许是上帝给我一个试炼 (Maybe is an arrangement from GOD)
只是这伤口需要花点时间 (We all need time to heal our scars)
只是会想念过去的一切 ( But can only recap the past)
那些人事物会离我远去 (All the impt thing/people left me faraway)
而我们终究也会远离 (& one day the same thing will happen to us)
变成回忆 (Then we will also become memories)
oh 思念是一种病 (Memories is a illness)
oh 思念是一种病一种病 (Memories is a illness)
多久没有说我爱你 (So long I didnt said I love you)
多久没有拥抱你所爱的人 (So long you didnt hug those people whom we loved)

当这个世界不在那黱美好 (When the world is not beautiful)
只有爱可以让他更好 (Only love can make one better)
我相信一切都来得及 (I believe is still not too late for everything)
别管那些纷纷扰扰 (Ignore those disturbance)
别让不开心的事停下了脚步 (Dont allow unhappiness to distract you)
就怕你不说就怕你不做 (Jus be afraid for your failure)
别让遗憾继续一切都来得及(Stop being regretful but not tryin to mend it)

Is a Funny joke=),View it!!
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/fantasy787/funny-pic-perfect-husband.jpg

Well..wed, I met Shine wit FEI FEI=) They were so fun=)

Thursday,(ytd) I realised tht in life there is alot of thing beyond my control/beyond from wht i can do now=(. & I finally exprienced the true world of cruelty & inhuman.People will really do everything to get the things they want. But they didnt realise tht the methods they are usin is so wrong. With God blessings=)

But I always bear this in mind "those kind souls will stay good, those bad ones will have their retributions & hope they will learn from their mistakes=)"
I know Jessica will be good=)

*P.S My period jus arrived=)

This video is done by some creative frencho=)



Friday,today..
Kinda busy today..Eileen & Jeremo LAST DAY=( People came here to comfort me still=) Is part & an parcle(i hope i get it right) of life..

I am goin to study at home later & watchin Twee=)

Tml,out wit SHINE from his ceremory=)
Sunday, goin to sentosa(most probably) or runnin in a reservior=)

No comments: