About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Dream or In Dream

Hmm..kinda enjoyed myself for the past few days!!Especially ytd?=)

Thur & Fri!!
I guessed nothing special..I really hope tht conversation wit him did not exist=(..What's done is done..Pray for the best=)

BTW..I chatted wit PRINSTEN!!Talked about Baby Boy & me..I suddenly lost my mind then I confessed to him i once fancied him!! He was kinda suprised but he said he still wan to hang out wit me to catch up ONE SWEET DAY=)

Sat..
Happy & touchin day=)..my cousin got married to a good & rich man. She is wit him for 4 long years..plus they went to Paris before..SO SWEET right..I was holdin on to my tears, sounded silly is it? For tht moment, i really feel like gettin married!!

Ling Lee(2005 MSU contestant currently is a mediacorp actress) is her MC cum Bridemaid..OMG..I MUST CONFESSED THT IS SHE PRETTY & NICE TO PEOPLE..While i was chattin wit her outside the ballroom..Felicia Chin was walkin towards us..She is tall & pretty too=) but she went to the ballroom next us..SAF Celebration..OH OH OH..i was at Mandrain Hotel...

We had our Family Photo taken=) Big 'Chin' family=) Dont PLAY PLAY!!
FREAKIN GOOD RED WINE!!But my stupid no.2 sister dunno how to appreciate it..she vomit the wine on the table..how disgraceful!!

I was kinda drunk tht day too!! Drunk really too much..but is for the happiness=)

Sun..
All of them went to AH MA'S HOUSE at noon..Was chattin wit YONG AN..SUDDENLY A 'WE' word!! I went out for a movie wit him..didnt really regret cos the great is a freat laugher movie..

My wife is a gangster 3 ..IS A JOKE LA!!..freakin funny TRANSLATORS!! Yong An & me LOVE LOVE LOVE it !!..WORTH WATCHIN!! SO GRAB YOUR TICKETS IN CATHAY NOW=)
We went to MS to eat DUCK RICE...A BRAINWAVE of DARON Quek story's P.O.P to my head=)

Mon=)..IS A HAPPINESS!
i woke up early..@ 9 AM not for work purposes..=)
GUESS?
I MET PEI EE..omg..!!I miss her like mad..no matter wht her appearance become!! i still will love her forever=) This is True Love.!! We did something but it still seem too little to mi..I miss her like mad..I hope GOD would extented the 4pm to 10pm..=)..But i'm contented..I need to record everything down to make sure i wont forget

9 JULY 07
met her outside Boots & Shoes at 10.50..Then we head down to CityHall to enjoy DTF.. We Q up for the Donut House!! However the service is so SLOW though we are at the first 20!! But we decided to giv up & 12.45PM we marched away!! ABIT ABIT REGRETFUL!! BUT IS OKIE!!..I NOT MEANT TO Q up for nonsense!!=x I not very expressive but our actions & movements while we were eatin DTF..i so happy she still remembers the very little thing of me=)

Then i meet Sharon to pass her something..& i helped her to painted shoe again !!
SBP NEXT TIME U MUST PAY ME SERVICE CHARGE!! IF NOT I DUN FRIEND U ALR!! CHEWED DURIANS IN HER HOUSE, COOL RITE=)

Tuesday..Now..Funny day..
Zherui(from friendster) showed in a BABY ALLY whatever video!!Freakin cute !! We chats alot but kinda sad cos we might never meet cos he is goin to US to study very soon=) I find he a understandable guy..maybe cos we click=)..All the Best dudezz!!

My heart & mind is still full of him=) i mean Baby boy..
oH..CHATTED WIT LIYANA TOO!!=)

My song is Never had a dream come true..? WELL i dreamt about him ytd..the lyrics jus pop into my head..

YOU ALWAYS BE THE DREAM THT CONFUSED MY HEAD..Enjoy it..i'll blog tml again=)

BTW i goin to meet my friend now=)He is dyin to see mi=)
Coco is leavin soon back to France to study..i will miss you allrite=)
Lasty I really miss you alot alot still but i know it'll not change anything..

No comments: