About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Monday, July 30, 2007

Satisfaction

Happy Weekends=) I was havin BLUEY during work!! REAL BLUEY=) & also real busy=) No time to whim=)

Anyway, I grew fearful of my neighbour(the mummie of the kid i am tuitorin for)!! Everyday, she asks me to giv tuition for the kid!!.OMG!

I LOVE SATURDAY, 28JULY07
MORNING, TUITION=(
EVENING=) MEET MY HONEY BOY=) SPENT MY WHOLE DAY WIT HIM=) HAD BREAKFAST TOGETHER=) ON CLOUD NINE=) SORRY TO BE SO MUSHY BUT EVERY WORD I GOIN TO SAY I MEANT IT=)
I LOVE SPENDIN EVERY SINGLE MOMENTS JUS WIT YOU=) You never need to know how much you meant to me, cos i hav nth to hide from you alr=)

IS SO UNBELIEVABLE, & I DONT WAN TO LET IT GO
SONG IS SO BEAUTIFUL, FLOWIN DOWN LIKE A WATERFALL
I FEEL YOU ALWAYS BEEN, FOREVER A PART OF ME
& IS SO UNBLIEVABLE TO FINALLY BE IN LOVE=)

Can you guess guess guess the title of the song? hmmm, tml it'll be my blog song=)

SUNDAY, STAYED AT HOME ALMOST FOR THE WHOLE FREAKING DAY=(
WANTED TO GO TRACKIN BUT THT IDIOT CLUBBED LAST NIGHT plus THE WEATHER WAS DOIN HIM A FAVOUR!!

AVALINE IS BACK TO NEW YORK=) BUT SHE IS COMIN BACK NEXT WEEK
HMM...SHE REQUESTED ME TO HELP HER TO DO SOMETHING..IS A FOREVER & THOUSANDS "NO-NO"
HE KNOWS I WONT WAN TOO, SO JUS GIV UP ON THE IDEA=) WELL,SOMEONE(HE) CONFESSED TO ME AGIAN..QUITE TOUCHY when someone said "you means alot to the person"..BUT YA HE SHOULD KNOW..

MONDAY..BLUE DAY!!
Chatted wit SBP aka SHARON..I asked her whether she wan to go REDANG/BALI/LANGKAWI on 8/9 AUG to 12 AUG..but saddy reply=( Goin to ask Shine & Chrissie, but no good feelin=) IS okie this sat we are goin for a shoppin spread=)!!=p

I JUS WANNA GETAWAY=) Hmm..i suddenly rmbs BLINK BLINK BURSTDAY IS AROUND THE CORNER=) & LIYANA'S TOO=)

Speakin about LIYANA..SHE POSTPONED OUR DATE!! TO 6 AUG, BUT I GIV HER CHANCE =)..
Pei Ee is sick nowaday, please take care=) I THINK SHE MISSES ME THEREFORE SHE IS SO ILL=)

Yong An is so faithful to me=) He will read my blog & asks me how am i=) so sweet ya=)

anyway I bid here!!

No comments: