About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Friday, July 13, 2007

Relaxzzzz!!

YoYoYo..I'm havin evening/weekends maddness now!!!..WHY? I dont really know the actual answer. I'm listenin to "ONE SWEET DAY"..I really feel like singin to you,Shine=)..sounded navie..In fact i feel like singing now!!...

Oh let me do a recap first..
Tuesday, evening..ALMOST VOMITTED DURING DINNER...cos NIGGA made me to!!..OMG..he kept on sayin "I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU".. OMG, as though it's free!! (it is free)hahaha*lame* Of cos i debated with him, showed him my true colour!!=)
Talkin abt L.O.V.E ..i onli mentioned it to a couple of people like... ... ...=)

Wednesday, Work 8am to 6pm. Work aftermath I went to SBP house..Bored*

Thursday(YTD), WOW!!Display of feelings!! My sister(stupid no.2) brought me anger & ANGER...My phone got terminated cos she can afford to pay her own bill!! $700 la..WELL DONE..ASK STUPID NO.1 TO PAY FOR HER, SEE HOW LONG SHE CAN ACTUALLY SUPPORT HER=) NVM, I change to a temp new no. alr=)..not sure how long i'll be in Sg too=) I'm praying for the best cos I know GOD will not bear to see me suffers=)

Evening, met my grandma & went back to CWP to meet Pei Ee & SBP.. I did a funny action. SHOUTED IN the foodcourt..COS SBP dun wan to pass me the phone!! IDIOT!! OH..I actually played the "shut up" game=) so sweet rite!!=) OMG..8.40PM MY HARRY POTTER!! we are late by a few minutes=)..I hab to make a confession tht I AM CLUSMY. I asked SBP "PEE & WATER LESS WATER!! COS THE MOVIE IS 2 HOURS & A HALF" BUT I finished drinkin the green tea..!!& need to rush to the loo!! IDIOTIC B.I.T.C.H=)

Harry Potter & the order of phoniex=)
I watched EVERY MOVIE w/o fail!! I DYIN TO WATCH THE NEXT MOVIE OF POTTER!!=) I love him=) *p.s i think a cute guy was sittin nearby me durin the movie=)*

Talkin abt Guy..Was chattin wit Zherui alot nowadays..We really click & he is a EMO dude=)=x heehee Then i concluded something as it is PROVEN!!

* GIRLS will always remember those simple & little sweet things BUT GUYS will never do tht!!..

Today, IS FIRDAY, the 13.. chatted wit Shine..my only BABY BOY IN THE WORLD..I asked him whether he miss me. His answer is a little but i doubt cos he jus wan to console me i guessed=) Then i said, Well i dun hab to tell you abt myself then cos it doesnt really matter to you cos you wont feel anything too. He answered, you can still say.. I replied "i dunno". But i really miss him alot though i dun wan to say it out to him..I still love him alot probably many external factor will help mi to distract his shadow for a couple of days..But I jolly well know I'll still end up Missin him..

I'm nth to him now.*Listenin to "DONT FORGET ABT US".
M.C sang..There is only one ME & YOU & how we used to shine..You will always be in my heart...Silly me...

I hab to admit tht i'm actually very vulnerable is jus tht I never like to be seen tht way=) Is okie=)

Pei ee is stayin in my house tonight=) Sweet.. I love you still alot..I will change my song to "DONT FORGET ABOUT US by M.C" first=)

No comments: