About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Wonderful Weekends & Full of love

Nice classical start,RITE? My favorite song "ALL MY LIFE"..Who am i actually dedicating to? "YOU KNOW WHOSsss!!"
You turned my life around yoy pick me up when i was down=)

When should i start to update you guys=)Oh oh..Wednesday=)

Actually nothin special=)..until Friday..Pei Ee went back=) Hmmm.. Everything is inside my heart=)

Saturday, was tuitoring in the morning=) Christiane msged me to go for shoppin but I need to celebrate SBP burstday's so i asked her to join=) Had Fun, especially during Movie time!! Chrissie started a line "COOL, I LOVE HORROR MOVIE" but she ended up lying / leanin on my RIGHT ARM!! & SBP she is covering her ugly FACE WITH HER NIKY JACKET=) *TIMID!!* please dun say out wht i did=)!!

Chilled in STARBUCKS, with more ppl..DARREN,PEI HAO, COLIN, JOYCE, SBP & CHRISSIE.. Chrissie & me was fishin as usual , the rest of them drank some acid so they SELDOM talk=) .. I actually forget the freakin cake so chrissie & me separated from the rest of them to buy the cake=) I brought in the cake at 11.59 is a planned thing=)

OH OH OH, recieved a fcukin cool compliment from my bestie(chrissie)..tht why i always love honest & straightforward ppl=) She said i hab a nice vocal,Thanks girl! + my voice is so clear & comfortable to listen=)
tOOk some pictures, the atmosphere could be better wit Blink BLink & Soon Guan I bet=)

Sunday=) Stay at home to rot & watched NATIONAL TREASURE=)

Monday, Today
Things goin well for Baby Boy & me=) Raymond King said this to me, this is one factual about Love & Marriage=)

"Your another one should love you(ur good) & love you for ur bad too=)"
I asked BB wht is my bad points & whether is he tryin to love it anot?
I got a satifyin reply=)

You must be wonderin who the hell is Raymond King=). He is the boss of the Carrot Cake shop @ Taka(One of Liyana's fav food) + 14 more outlets=) My idol , advicer, nice, kind designer & father of 2=)...

He told me this story about his niece, I think I need to share it=)

His Niece (currently workin in Seagate, let me named her, Grace) met this guy few year ago.He is an Airforce engineer & got deeply in love.But he is goin to U.S for work so he decided to ask her hand from her parents..So Grace eventually agreed, when they settle down in L.A..This guy got curious & hooked up by the different culture there=) Hmm..Exhangin spouse for Sex=) Grace dun like the arrangement cos Sg'rean we practiced different culture=) She decided to Divorce wit HIM..He begged her to stay wit him,you know=) but Grace INSISTED on her decision. So he knows tht he no longer can hold her heart, He eventually asked alot of guys to rape her up. THIS A REAL STORY. Grace called home, she was fetch & held back to Singapore to heal her broken wound..It left her a big lesson=) Is not about the Heart matter & also she no longer can produce a kid!! I CURSIN & SWEARIN AT THE MAN WHO DID THIS TO HER!!.. i hope she will find someone who truely love her & she will not be afraid to give him her hands again..

Lots of blessings=)

Might be meetin Baby Boy for dinner & tuitorin the kid again cos tml is his ORAL=)

No comments: