About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Corner with love

Hmm..been enjoying & thinkin alot..Well enjoying wat? & thinkin about wat?

Enjoyin life=)
Thinking about him & situation=)

I asked him a silly question ytd..I gotten a very disappointed answer=) But is okie, I not goin to think about it, no more..Let fate & God choose it..I'm kinda tired about the arrangement they planned for me. Tired of losin someone so dearly..=) I'm tryin very hard not to think about him. I think friends is a better choice now for u & me.

Corner with love=) very meaningful song, it's like urgin me to sing out loud to him
Too bad is a chinese song, you cant understand but i trying my best to translate it to you,ya=)

I will pretend to move on alone, love is waiting for me.
You left ur dearly smile & move on, & it keeps me alive=)
I will move on strongly & I wont be fearful anything in front.
I always wanted to tell you this, Happiness wont slipped off easily & you will find happiness in the next chapter of your life

Shine
Whehter to find the beautiful of love by meeting who in Corner with love
Whether I will be meetin/be with you again at Corner wit love
At the next corner of love, i hope you find only laugher,no tears
Maybe from strangers to understanding, I might belong to you
I dont wan to disppoint love & you. So from now till future,you are my only beautiful

Love
Sandral

This is a very lousy translation!!=( But it come from my heart

Well,
Fri..
Went singing wit Elieen.& brought Ms Boon back to my house to sleep.We went up to Liyana house but Oreth's family are fast asleep=) Then we went to eat prata at mitnight=) & walked home.Then we knocked out at about 4.30am=)

Sat..
& woke up about 11 ..Pei Ee told me, I actually hit her face while I was sleepin=)Went to Vivo wit Boon & SBP..Unable to watch a single movie on tht day!! Almost tear down all the cinema & DARREN!! This idiot told me "STILL HAB SEAT AVAILABLE FOR MY WIFE IS A GANGSTER 3 AT 7.15 IN CINE!!" WE 3 ARSE rushed down by CABBIE!!

BTW..I WAS CARRYIN A KUKU BACKPACK SO IT'S MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A KUKU!! Saw Shine in Lido..We did texted, he said he misses me everyday(though i am overjoyed) but i guessed in order not to hab anymore fancy ideas for him.. I will tell myself this "Maybe he cant forget some pretty woman he met before so he thinks he miss/ even loved&like me before=)"..Nice thought rite=)

We went to East coast to cycle=) ..10 of us cycled from East Coast to Changi Village..heehee=) AS AUSUAL OUR BUTT IS THE MOST INNOCENT VICTIM=(

Sun..
Got back home at around 10 in the morning...Bathe & had our breakfast..Then Pei ee headed BACK home=)..i send a testi. to Liyana, Pei ee, SBP & Blink Blink=) wanted to send one to him, but =).So i hab been sleepin like a dead log all day long..

Till this mornin, he woke mi up=) But as asual he wont reply my onli msg of the day=) wht to do=)

Liyana will be readin this so =)

No comments: