About Forbiden Owin

My photo
When you know me, you will either love / loathe me due to my intelligence, wisdom, weirdness and level of sights . Pocket of surprises & fun . High quality & quantity of living & humor . Great taste for fashion, food, drinks & living . Enjoys gaining new knowledge and skills . Someone who love & appreciate to her heart . Indifferent to strangers' opinions about me . Only care about whom I love & how thy look at me. Straightforward . Unkind with words but kind at heart . Witty . Cunning . Romantic . Secretive . Could be Irritating . Outgoing . Humorous . Bubbly . Artistic . Creative . Stubborn . Ambitious . Mischievous . Love myself . Dislike complexity . Truth-seeker . Could say that I am jacks of most trade, yet to be master of one . The rest of her is for u to find out =)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weary & Scary Exprience

Hmm..RECAP FIRST!!

Monday=) hmm..I met Baby Boy on Monday=).Dinner & he walked home wit me (i almost wanted to type "he walked me home")...Nice Monday=) He has his own method of ROMANTIC..he not a cut out for guys who gives roses / sweet talk everyday..LOVE IS UNEXPRESSED=)

I created a new FEI FEI SONG for my bro=)
" My fei fei lies over the ocean.
My fei fei lies over the sea.
My fei fei lies over the ocean.
Oh bring back my FEI FEI to me=)"

Tuesday=) Boring day in work...more & more responsibilities on my shoulder=(. PLUS I got whacked by my EMO BRO!! IDIOT!! COS I DIN BRING BABY BOY HOME TO PLAY WIT HIM!! OMG..my bro fall for my man!!=)/=( ...Anyway we promised him to let him see him today, but is all depends on Shine whether he is free nots..=)

When Liyana knew abt it, she actually mocked at me..Will be meetin her on Monday=) Miss her lots & she said something sweet to me

Shine went out wit his poly friend (a she), was kinda jealous(i could feel it). I wanted to proble about it but I should jus take it easy...he is not mine now afterall

Wednesday=) I realised how LOVE should works..but i cant figure out why it works like that=(.. I cant deny I learn more during work compare to school..I enjoyed both=)..Cos I love to collect knowledge..

I realised how to recognise people who are good & bad + to see them clearly.. I jus hab the ability & Karma to see,hear,explore it=)

Oh Eileen is leavin us on Friday=) I hopes is for good=)

I know i getting greedy but ... i jus miss him=) ..goin to meet him wit FEI FEI later=)

No comments: